1.    #1  
    Our Hands on article has been updated with the video interview + overview of the device. We will have a much higher resolution mini HD version up sometime soon Thanks for reading, well watching, TreoCentral!

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/906-1.htm
    would you take his answers regarding a unlocked version as a guarantee of one coming out? I found it wishy washy.

btw, the v in the 750v is for vadafone? if so, why name the forum 750v? will each carrier have its own forum? u didnt think so.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    awesome interview!
    Why oh why did it take catering to Europe to get Palm to make a somewhat sleeker phone? And give threaded SMS? This proves Palm could have done this sooner for North America if they really wanted to.
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 09/12/2006 at 08:32 PM.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Very good interview. The guy who asked the question was obviously prepared.

However after watching the video I still don't feel is that much thinner.

In nother words, I don't like the compromise it makes.
    The high-quality quicktime version is incredible.

Please tell me what camera you used to record this? Is the sound from the camera also?

I know this is a bit off topic but the quality was GREAT!!!

<><
    mdb