1.    #1  
    Anybody have any good PPC game recommendations for long layovers at the airport? I liked Zap on the palm Treos. Have downloaded galaga and red sector so far. Very cool.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I'm not too big into gaming, but every now and then I like a quick game while sitting around doing nothing. One's I found that I really like on the 700wx are Atomic Cannon and Pocket Mini Golf 2. Nothing too serious, but fun, and addictive
    DJ

"How about I take it to the next level"
    I wasted many of hours in airports with Warfare Incorporated. It is very addicting. And always there is always a fresh game with user made maps that are free to download.

Handmark also make a number of great board games, yahtzee, monopoly, trivia pursuit, scrabble, etc....
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoppins View Post
    Anybody have any good PPC game recommendations for long layovers at the airport? I liked Zap on the palm Treos. Have downloaded galaga and red sector so far. Very cool.
    astraware's broken sword, templar is pretty good if you like problem sovling-type games. it's about 200mb on your expansion card, runs smoothly and has awesome graphics (like a cartoon) and clear spoken language.
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    astraware's broken sword, templar is pretty good if you like problem sovling-type games. it's about 200mb on your expansion card, runs smoothly and has awesome graphics (like a cartoon) and clear spoken language.
    I agree, def. an entertaining game.

I love SNOOD. Haven't found a square screen version yet though. Someone should try and contact the developer
    Believe it or not, I'm still playing Bike or Die for Palm OS via Styletap. It's got some specific issues, such as only up & down work (you have to use the screen for the rest of the controls) but I need that game, I almost shed a tear when i saw it running on my WX. jk

In its current condition, I wouldn't recommend but to hardcore BoD gamers, but the point is that your Palm games may still work on the WX.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Astraware Sudoku... best version available. VERY good.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoppins View Post
    Have downloaded galaga
    Which Galaga are you playing? The original one for WM5.0? How does it work for you? I've got a Treo750 and it is cut off on the screen.
    I love playing old-school Nintendo games via PocketNES.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    So today I was playing this game i bought, Call Of duty 2 (for pocket pc).
    It's a first person shooter, complete with awesome 3D graphics.
    It works surprisingly well on the treo square screen.
    And if you overclock with Xcpuscalar, it will run perfectly.

I liked it so much i decided to share a video of me playing it, i highly recommend this game!

(i couldn't control it very well, i wasnt looking directly at the treo screen...I apologize for that)