Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    when you're running through chicago with a laptop bag on one shoulder and trying to get through the morning crowd, you can really only sacrifice one hand.
    I'm overprotective of my devices. Nothing will even get pulled out while walking down the street unless absolutely necessary. And especially not on public transportation. The last thing I need is for someone to bump into me or something worse.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I'm overprotective of my devices. Nothing will even get pulled out while walking down the street unless absolutely necessary. And especially not on public transportation. The last thing I need is for someone to bump into me or something worse.
    I go along the lines of if I break it, I'll buy a new one. I'll take precautionary measures but if I paid money to buy something, I'm going to use it whenever/whereever.
    I'd get unhappy dishing out $400+ AGAIN. I wish I had bottomless pockets. I have seen people drop phones on concrete like it's no big deal, that's not for me. But there's also the matter of reinstalling software, contacts, etc.

The only good thing is I could get an updated version.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I go along the lines of if I break it, I'll buy a new one. I'll take precautionary measures but if I paid money to buy something, I'm going to use it whenever/whereever.
    Same here. I have insurance, so I'm covered regardless.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    This looks killer! Now if I could just get over that square screen!

Hmmmm....Cingular 8525 or Treo 750v (when it comes to the states), which one to replace my K-JAM.
    im in the same boat...8525 or 750 to replace my 8125
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  6.    #26  
    Yup - tough choice and maybe getting tougher by the week. Have seen a couple things recently about Europe / Vodafone pricing for 750v ranging from *free* with data plan to around $270 - and speculation about whether similarly competitive pricing will be offered in US eventually - that might be a swaying factor ...

Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly View Post
    im in the same boat...8525 or 750 to replace my 8125
    I might end up getting both eventually and selling the one that loses.
  8.    #28  
    Ha - that should be the winning solution ...

I might end up getting both eventually and selling the one that loses.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12