Check the new 750v forum
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Which is the Official Thread for discussing the pending 'Official' Release?
    Just call me Berd.
    This is vewwy, vewwy nice. Now where's the unlocked model?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    This is vewwy, vewwy nice. Now where's the unlocked model?
    Please do not hold your breath. Perry, where are you?
    Last edited by whmurray; 09/12/2006 at 11:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray View Post
    Please do not hold your breath. Perry, where are you.
    Perry doesn't post here anymore
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Yea!
    Just call me Berd.
    Mini-SD card?!? What is Palm thinking?! Yet another different memory format!

Plus a lower res 240x240 screen, and the fact it's Windows OS! I'm sure it's the same cr@ppy 1.3 mp camera too.

All these negatives (for me) don't make up for the fact it's more compact and antenna-less. I'm gonna pass on this!
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    To be fair, all the new smartphones from other companies now use mini-SD or in some cases, micro-SD. I'm not surprised at all that Palm moved away from SD.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I've already moved to mini sd for my 8125 so I'm glad it went to mini sd. That way I can keep my card if/when this device comes to Cingular.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Yea!
    I admit that I never thought that I would miss him. On the other hand, in my wildest imaginings, I did not think that I would still be on a 650 with no viable, let alone attractive, option.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    I noticed that. What happened?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post

He left w/ the banned.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlczl View Post
    I've already moved to mini sd for my 8125 so I'm glad it went to mini sd. That way I can keep my card if/when this device comes to Cingular.
    SanDisk will be releasing a 4GB, but I think it's Class 2. Meaning it may not work with current miniSD devices.
    I wonder why they can't release a backwards compatible one, or is that even possible? 4GB is finally an advancement in miniSD!!

http://www.sandisk.com/Corporate/Pre...e.aspx?ID=3530
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Silly season ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    He left w/ the banned.
    Did he just leave out of protest? Is he over at MaxiMunk?

Whmurray, you mean now that the 700p has been released, he lost interest in TC?

Did he just leave out of protest? Is he over at MaxiMunk?

Whmurray, you mean now that the 700p has been released, he lost interest in TC?
    Yes. When the 700 starts to get old and shabby, he will be back, drumming up hype about an 800.
    What, 2 years from now? By then, even HE might be on the WX, LOL! Becasue Palm may not be releasing Palm OS phones for a while, except the GSM Nitro.

SanDisk will be releasing a 4GB, but I think it's Class 2. Meaning it may not work with current miniSD devices.
    I wonder why they can't release a backwards compatible one, or is that even possible? 4GB is finally an advancement in miniSD!!

http://www.sandisk.com/Corporate/Pre...e.aspx?ID=3530
    One reason they are doing that is because of their new mp3 player that came out with minisd slot.