Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    What e-mail did you use to contact them? I just got my box and will setting it up soon...
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    UPDATE: Installed my Slingbox and registered it as soon as finished installation... I received my Mobile key almost instantly,

Thought I'd let you all know...
    Regcodes should arrive quickly--I know a lot of people having trouble getting them have had issues with spam filters.

Todd/Indy
    I didn't get my regcode. And I check my spam log. I sent an email to customer service, but I haven't received a response (sent it on Monday). Tried calling, but decided to hang up after 25 minutes. I hope I get mine sometime...
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    I didn't get my regcode. And I check my spam log. I sent an email to customer service, but I haven't received a response (sent it on Monday). Tried calling, but decided to hang up after 25 minutes. I hope I get mine sometime...
    exact same situation here!

I'll just hold on I guess...not much of a choice.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Right after I made this post, this is what I received from SlingMedia technical support:

"If you are receiving your free key from our latest offer beginning August 15, ending September 16th, you will receive it via email sometime within 30 days of your original purchase.

In the meantime, you will be able to use the software as a 30 day free trial.

Please wait until your trial period has ended before contacting Technical Support again, as we are unable to assist in generating the key until the 30 days has passed."

Guess that answers that.
    gtk, if not a little annoying!

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Besides slingbox and Skype, anybody knows of other "cool programs" to run?
    I use orb from time to time and soonR to acces my computer at home. I can actually see my webcam at home for surveillance with orb.com under "tv" and webcam. pretty nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by lghitis View Post
    Besides slingbox and Skype, anybody knows of other "cool programs" to run?
    I use orb from time to time and soonR to acces my computer at home. I can actually see my webcam at home for surveillance with orb.com under "tv" and webcam. pretty nice.
    Here are some threads for you to check out.

- threads listing useful apps
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=123739
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=112838

- Java apps such as Google Maps (very nice)
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=121101

If you get bored you can always check out all the various browsers that are available such as Minimo, Netfront, Opera, PIE Plus etc.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12