1.    #1  
    This device continues to amaze me. I was just playing around with it and thought I'd see how my bluetooth mouse(Think Outside Stowaway) would work with the 700wx. I had to install a driver from the Think Outside website and use "safe mode" but it works like a charm including the scroll wheel!!! Awesome. May have to get a keyboard now and leave my laptop at home on next trip.
    Can anybody suggest how to get the 'Think Outside Stowaway Travel Mouse' to work on the Treo wx? After installing the 4.2 (provided on the retail CD) and 4.0 (downloaded from the Think Outside website) driver over 15 times by every method I could think of including first booting into safe mode, I continue to get an 'Error Keyboard driver not functioning' popup after rebooting after a seemingly successful install.

A mini Bluetooth mouse for the Treo would be pretty useful, does anybody know how to get the drivers to work?

tia,
    -b
    I finally found the iGo driver: Stwy452WM5_US.exe which works great with the 700wx (1.22 VZW). It seems iGo updated the Think Outside driver when they bought the company and the new driver has a modern interface and works great.

With the Stwy452WM5_US driver, the Think Outside stowaway mouse+keyboard work great together and were a worthwhile addition to the 700wx.
    Ouch... A bit too pricey for me...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    The productivity enhancement seems pretty valuable. I'm trying to work more from outside these days, and with this setup I can go hiking and keep up on emails. Plus I try to avoid getting sand in my laptop, so this is a sort of semi-disposable alternative for getting some sun while the co-workers are back inside. I've sat inside enough to be willing to pay just about anything to get out in the nice weather

Also, the keyboard and mouse support regular bluetooth profiles and work fine with my laptop (wxp) so I was surprised to find the added utility is not limited to the Treo.
    Very nice... If I have some spare cash to kick around in the near future I may pick them up.

I don't generally have a problem with the built in keyboard and touchscreen though so if not, so be it.

Thanks for the info either way!
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.