Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    anyone here using avantgo??
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Yes, I've been using it for a few years now. I just loaded it on my 700wx and it works just like it always has.

If you get it, make sure you subscribe to Drink Boy - hundreds of cocktail recipes at your fingertips!
    How much does it cost? I can't really find useful information about it on its homepage. Does it do movie times? Is it easily navagated? I like the ease of On Demand (Handmark Express) but hate the sluggish response times of opening it.

Thanks!

-Darth
    Is it really worth it if we have Internet access readily available? I installed once and never found a real use for it that wasn't replaceable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    How much does it cost? I can't really find useful information about it on its homepage. Does it do movie times? Is it easily navagated? I like the ease of On Demand (Handmark Express) but hate the sluggish response times of opening it.

Thanks!

-Darth
    I believe you are still given a certain amount of space free (should be enough), then there is a yearly subscription for a few dollars for more space. It works quite well and you should probably take a look at it. AvantGo is starting to show it's age though, and doesn't seem to be very up to date. They are not signing up many new sites lately. I still keep it around with a few subscriptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    Yes, I've been using it for a few years now. I just loaded it on my 700wx and it works just like it always has.
    I don't think it's as good as the palm version. There was a back and forward button navigation which I simply can't locate on the win mobile version. If I'm missing something please let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    I don't think it's as good as the palm version. There was a back and forward button navigation which I simply can't locate on the win mobile version. If I'm missing something please let me know.
    Are you using the latest version? The latest version (forgot version number) has a navigation menu.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I believe I'm using 6.0 are you referring to the Beta 6.2 version?
    Ok, YES! The beta 6.2 version is much better for the 700w. Thanks for pointing that out.