Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I love Marc (not like that) and his work, but I love my exchange account with 4smartphone better. Updating my info no matter where I am is awesome, and I love the OWA access as well if I'm somewhere that I can't whip out my WX but has Internet access.
    Just curious, has anyone tried www.styletap.com and Chatter?
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    I love Marc (not like that) and his work, but I love my exchange account with 4smartphone better. Updating my info no matter where I am is awesome, and I love the OWA access as well if I'm somewhere that I can't whip out my WX but has Internet access.
    I totally agree! I use mail2web and push email to my wx while synching contacts, tasks, and my calendar. Also good to know you have a replication of all your stuff in case a server craps or your wx craps heaven forbid...

-oly
    -Proud Treo 750V (UMTS), 700WX (EVDO) and PPC-6700 (EVDO) owner on the go...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    Would this 4smartphone suit me if I only use AOL Imap without syncing to a business account or PIM info? I just have a couple of AOL mailboxes and want something like Chatter for the 700wx.

Or would Flex Mail be better? Thanks!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12