Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think its cause the 100mb/$$$ plan uses hsdpa technology w/c is expensive for now.
    Bump. So the Vodafone 750v is announced and looks lovely but lacks Wifi and there's no sign that the 3G is anything but too expensive to use. Vodafone's data prices are a scandal and it's a crying shame that Palm have ended up in an exclusive deal that effectively cripples the device.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Japorms View Post
    I think its cause the 100mb/$$$ plan uses hsdpa technology w/c is expensive for now.
    I don't think that's a valid excuse. Sprint didn't raise their rates despite deploying a brand new EVDO network. If Cingular tries to pull this outrageous priced *&^(***() when they roll out UTMS, Sprint and EVEN Verizon will steal their data-hungry customers .

Every day I thank Sprint for pioneering the resonably priced unlimited data plan.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    I don't think that's a valid excuse. Sprint didn't raise their rates despite deploying a brand new EVDO network. If Cingular tries to pull this outrageous priced *&^(***() when they roll out UTMS, Sprint and EVEN Verizon will steal their data-hungry customers .

Every day I thank Sprint for pioneering the resonably priced unlimited data plan.
    Current PDAConnect and MediaNet (Cingular) customers are able to use HSDPA were available, so current prices are holding stable.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    The $100 is for regular GPRS/EDGE, they haven't even annoucned HSDPA yet. That's how crazy it is here. That's why I'm gonna have to pass on the Treo, what a waste, everything is perfect about that phone minus the lack of WiFi. Well Palm you blew it again.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Of course Vodafone could setup Treo specific plans much like they do for the Blackberries.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12