Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Hey Everyone -

Sorry if this is an easy one, but I've used Palm OS for about 10 years, and I just upgraded my Treo 650 to 700wx, so I guess I'm a newbie...

My wife still has a Treo 650, and I've noticed that she isn't receiving the text messages I send to her, but the messages she sends to me come in fine. Is there a setting I'm neglecting, or is there something I'm doing wrong, or is this just something really sucky about owning a 700wx?

I appreciate your help,
    chris
    Quote Originally Posted by cwproctor View Post
    Hey Everyone -

Sorry if this is an easy one, but I've used Palm OS for about 10 years, and I just upgraded my Treo 650 to 700wx, so I guess I'm a newbie...

My wife still has a Treo 650, and I've noticed that she isn't receiving the text messages I send to her, but the messages she sends to me come in fine. Is there a setting I'm neglecting, or is there something I'm doing wrong, or is this just something really sucky about owning a 700wx?

I appreciate your help,
    chris
    if you're on sprint, I'm hearing they're having nationwide issues with SMS right now.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    if you're on sprint, I'm hearing they're having nationwide issues with SMS right now.
    My wife's 650 is on Sprint, too. I was wondering if it has something to do with my 700wx. Never had problems texting each other before. And it's not that big of a deal, but I hate to get a better phone and not be able to do as much stuff with it.
    I have a 700p and my wife has a 650, both on Sprint. She sent me a text yesterday, which came through with no problem. I responded to her text and it took 1 1/2 hours for it to go through! Glad it wasn't an emergency.

I'm in the WX thread because I'm considering changing over. Not sure yet, though.
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    i have a 700w on verizon, and my gf has a sprint vision phone..it sux bc i wont get her texts at time or argue with me bc i didnt respond to the text i never received..sux dont it!!
    I seem to be having a problem where I have to make a phone call to recieve text messages on a Verizon 700w... I think mine might be more of a hardware issue though because it started yesterday after I spent an hour at the Verizon store trying to get my phone to receive MMS messages... ugh I don't wanna go back heh