1.    #1  
    I have mail2web now, and it works beautifully on the treo 700wx, but I have one problem... I want to be able to choose which address to use when sending a message -- or replying to a message...

An alternative would be to have the option of multiple exchange servers... one for each email address....

Is there a way to add sync options to activesync, or does it only let you sync two things, set in stone?
    no and no. try 4smartphone.net
  3.    #3  
    4smartphone seems to offer the multiple exchange mailboxes I'm thinking of, but how would I make my treo understand that there are multiple mailboxes on that server account, and have the ability to sync each one, and have the ability to see that the email is to a certain mailbox, and reply using that same said mailbox?

As of yet, the treo only sees one mailbox on an exchange account, and only lets me reply using the email address on THAT MAILBOX and not allow me to select another mailbox as the from address....
    Just a side note: Flexmail supports multi accounts. It also allows you to send via one email account and set the reply address as a different one.
  5.    #5  
    Solved: FlexMail 2007 does what I need it to do while still pushing email immediately from mail2web
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post
    Flexmail allows you to send via one email account and set the reply address as a different one.
    LOL... Thanks but it looks like you posted the solution to my problem at the same time that I was posting that my problem was solved through same said solution....

great minds think alike :-)