1.    #1  
    Ok, not sure if this can be done or not. Its getting alittle anoying to keep taking my phone case off every time I am required to do a soft reset. Is there a way to do the soft reset from the phone other than removing the cover over the battery?
    this works great....became its friend during my 700w years

http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=14504
  3.    #3  
    Thank you, Works GREAT!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    what am i doing wrong? i can not download this application. please help.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    This program works great! I placed it into the Windows/start menu/programs directory, renamed it to "reset" and then with Voice Command all I need to say is "Start reset" and hit the yes button to initiate a soft reset. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by rpjk2000 View Post
    what am i doing wrong? i can not download this application. please help.
    That's a pretty general question, but click download on the page- then download on the next one (you don't have to enter an email address).??

Well, since it's freeware, here it is. Just download this.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    still doesn't work. I download it and get the softreset ppc. file, I click on that and then open, I get a window to open quickly but then it closes and it doesn't download.
    I want to get something like this, but I hate the confirmation message. It's grammatically incorrect!
    Here is the one I use. It is freeware as well:

http://pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=10157
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I use Magic Button. It also closes the programs and doesn't just minimize them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magubbi View Post
    I want to get something like this, but I hate the confirmation message. It's grammatically incorrect!
    I like to use Vijay555's VJEshaton.

You create a shortcut to it and then add the command line to it, such as "-soft noconfirm" at the end. That'll give you a shortcut to a reset with no confirmation message.

If you don't know about command lines, read here about them. They look hard but it's not and it's a powerful skill to know on WM5 (especially w/Vijay's stuff).

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I used a small hand drill and drilled a hole slightly larger than the stylus in the back of the case.

I no longer need to take the back off of my Treo to reset.

This works great for me, your experience may differ.

Bob