1.    #1  
    Is it possible with 700wx to use tomtom6 gps and use BT earpiece to talk over the phon at the same time ? or will I get disconnected from gps when my phone rings ?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    It should work no problem. The GPS will stop giving voice guidance when on a call. I did have some troubles with the 700w doing this, but it ended up working great if you left Beams on.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
  3.    #3  
    I know that it didnt work with 700p so now I want to try with tomtom6 on my 700wx
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas718 View Post
    I know that it didnt work with 700p so now I want to try with tomtom6 on my 700wx
    Let me know how it works for 700wx. I'm thinking of buying a BT headset + BT GPS and was curious about this. Not sure which particular ones to get. The $299 price tag even with 10% off is scary for Palm's BT GPS.
    Several times I have used my BT GPS, BT Headset, BT Keyboard, and BT Mouse all at the same time.....welcome to the expanded world of WM!
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I've got a few things from www.semsons.com and was always very happy. They have loads of BT GPS receivers for less than $100, some as low as $59.99 in the outlet section of the site. I should be getting my 700wx soon (if Sprint would freggin ship it already) to try it out on.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post
    Several times I have used my BT GPS, BT Headset, BT Keyboard, and BT Mouse all at the same time.....welcome to the expanded world of WM!
    So to clarify.. you CAN use a BT GPS reciever and BT headset at the same time? I would be doing this on a 700wx
    Yes....you CAN use multiple BT devices at the same time with no worries.
    Quote Originally Posted by smeg36 View Post
    I've got a few things from www.semsons.com and was always very happy. They have loads of BT GPS receivers for less than $100, some as low as $59.99 in the outlet section of the site. I should be getting my 700wx soon (if Sprint would freggin ship it already) to try it out on.
    I also personally recomend semsons in my GPS thread! They have great prices, great combos, and great customer service!