1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of any good (preferably freeware) workout and/or diet management programs for WM5?
    Step one of the diet is to lose $24.95 from your wallet... but they do have a trial download available. I couldn't find any documentation on limitations (crippled features or just expiration day/use).
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I think the best are the Vidaone.com products: MySportTraining and MyPersonalDiet. I have both and while I mainly used them with my Dell Axim X50v last year, they were quick to come out with a 700W/700Wx compatible one in early 2006.

(Unfortunately, they're both expensive, and Vidaone always does a really nice post-Thanksgiving sale, but it only lasts a few days.)
    I found a freebie (Diet Partner) earlier this week ... I downloaded and installed it, but un-installed it because it had too much of a learning curve and I just didn't feel like learning it. (excuses, excuses... anything to avoid losing weight, I guess.)

http://www.graphxsoftware.com/Deskto...aspx?tabid=147

You can set point values to foods and have it track your points.
    I use the "My Running Log" program from Vidaone.

Not free, but as mentioned above, they make some of the best diet/workout/running PPC software available. Free trials too.
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    Step one of the diet is to lose $24.95 from your wallet... but they do have a trial download available. I couldn't find any documentation on limitations (crippled features or just expiration day/use).
    One can skip one of their bad habits [McDonalds / Krispy Kreme / whatever ] for a week and kill two birds with one stone.
    What they should make is a program for WM5 devices w/GPS units that starts Oiking, Mooing, screaming "Fatty", etc when you pull into any of the common fast food chains.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Ya mean something along these lines ?

http://www.aclu.org/pizza/