1.    #1  
    I purchased the 700wx the day it was released at the Sprint store basically to try it out. I already have a 700p and love it. I have it loaded with applications and use it on an hourly basis for email, SMS, browsing, etc. Very few, if any issues with the 700p.

So, I spent last weekend playing with the 700wx fully expecting to take tit back within the 30 day trial, but I am actually starting to think about keeping both devices. I loaded the wx up pretty well with all my third party software and am pretty happy with it.

Side by side, the wx does have the dimmer, yellowish tint to the screen and the Palm is bright white, and do to the OS, the wx is slower to load applications, but I dont know if I can part with the new wx.

Anyone keeping both? Getting rid of the 700p in favor of the wx? Jut curious for those of you that have/had both.
    On CDMA? Never. Might make sense on GSM, where both phones can be used interchangeably on the same number and account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Codeworks View Post
    I purchased the 700wx the day it was released at the Sprint store basically to try it out. I already have a 700p and love it. I have it loaded with applications and use it on an hourly basis for email, SMS, browsing, etc. Very few, if any issues with the 700p.

So, I spent last weekend playing with the 700wx fully expecting to take tit back within the 30 day trial, but I am actually starting to think about keeping both devices. I loaded the wx up pretty well with all my third party software and am pretty happy with it.

Side by side, the wx does have the dimmer, yellowish tint to the screen and the Palm is bright white, and do to the OS, the wx is slower to load applications, but I dont know if I can part with the new wx.

Anyone keeping both? Getting rid of the 700p in favor of the wx? Jut curious for those of you that have/had both.
    I think if can afford it go for it. Just Add a line with Sprint and keep it moving It will only cost you about $15 extra a month then REALLY get the best of both worlds. DO IT DO IT
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2 View Post
    I think if can afford it go for it. Just Add a line with Sprint and keep it moving It will only cost you about $15 extra a month then REALLY get the best of both worlds. DO IT DO IT
    Isn't the point of a smartphone to have ONE converged device? $15/month isn't going to get you data and voice AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $so$ $keeping$ $both$ $synced$ $with$ $common$ $PIM$ $won$'$t$ $be$ $easy$. $I$ $would$ $never$ $consider$ $adding$ $ANY$ $other$ $device$ $to$ $my$ $daily$ $usage$ $list$, $but$ $if$ $I$ $had$ $to$, $I$'$d$ $figure$ $out$ $what$ $I$ $like$ $about$ $the$ $wx$ $that$'$s$ $not$ $on$ $the$ $p$ $or$ $vice$ $versa$ $and$ $get$ $a$ $PDA$ $running$ $the$ $other$ $OS$.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    Isn't the point of a smartphone to have ONE converged device? $15/month isn't going to get you data and voice AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $so$ $keeping$ $both$ $synced$ $with$ $common$ $PIM$ $won$'$t$ $be$ $easy$. $I$ $would$ $never$ $consider$ $adding$ $ANY$ $other$ $device$ $to$ $my$ $daily$ $usage$ $list$, $but$ $if$ $I$ $had$ $to$, $I$'$d$ $figure$ $out$ $what$ $I$ $like$ $about$ $the$ $wx$ $that$'$s$ $not$ $on$ $the$ $p$ $or$ $vice$ $versa$ $and$ $get$ $a$ $PDA$ $running$ $the$ $other$ $OS$.
    Its about $10 to add a line and vision is half off on the second line so lets say it's actually $17.50 but you get a new line discount on the phone. Trust me a have been thinking about this for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray View Post
    On CDMA? Never. Might make sense on GSM, where both phones can be used interchangeably on the same number and account.
    Actually he can call Sprint and do an ESN swap and keep one active at a time, it's just a bit more hassle than having a SIM card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante View Post
    Actually he can call Sprint and do an ESN swap and keep one active at a time, it's just a bit more hassle than having a SIM card.
    Well, I was thinking once or twice a day. When I was a Sprint subscriber, I was lucky to get through to them once a month. It is also my recollection that Sprint charges for changing phones. Do I have that wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray View Post
    Well, I was thinking once or twice a day. When I was a Sprint subscriber, I was lucky to get through to them once a month. It is also my recollection that Sprint charges for changing phones. Do I have that wrong?
    NO charges but it really sucks to call sprint. sometimes I'm scared to do so b/c you call in to check your plan and then your phone doesn't work and needs to re-programed or hard reset or something weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Codeworks View Post

I am a gsm subscriber , I have no chance to try treo with WM5 so far, not until an unlocked version of 750v is available.
    I tried few HTC devices with WM5 and is not happy . keep coming back to 650

Could you please list advantages and disadvantages of 700p and 700wx?