1.    #1  
    Hi everyone. Is anyone else having trouble sending SMS from their Treo 700wx today(Friday)? I can receive fine but when I send they go into never never land. I get a sent confirmation but the other people don't get them. Tried some troubleshooting with Sprint tech support but they eventually said there must be a network problem. I had recently installed Flexmail and some other apps so I did a hard reset to make sure it wasn't software. Sprint also reset my phone to factory defaults with a ## code. None of this has fixed it. Strange.
    YES!!!! FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE, I think its actually a nationwide problem with there messaging. I called sprint and they said people have been complaining. The chick I talked to was even having the same problem. She said that once enough support tickets are made, then it is classified as a national issue, and becomes first priority. So I'm just gonna sit it out.
    mine is the opposite, i can send but cannot receive. its been like that ALL day. if its not fixed tomorrow i'll have to call in
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I have been having issues as well. Some people recieve my texts twice, or not at all. And I sometimes dont recieve them, or recieve like a weekends worth all at once.
    Having intermittent problems here as well. Sometimes work, sometimes does not!!!! Grrrrrrrr
    The only problem I have noticed since I got the 700wx on labor day is that sometimes, rarely, I get the same message twice. Other than that, everything has been working flawlessly.
    I sent and received a couple today...everything went fine (I think...).

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  8.    #8  
    Mine came back up yesterday.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdelt View Post
    I have been having issues as well. Some people recieve my texts twice, or not at all. And I sometimes dont recieve them, or recieve like a weekends worth all at once.
    I have this same problem. Some people recieve my SMS messaes twice somtimes 3 times. And they always think I'm trying to be funny by sending the SMS multiple times. I hate it! I have a sprint 700P.
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)