Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I just picked up my new Treo yesterday and I have noticed that my indicator light doesn't blink at all to indiate service during the day. It works when I'm charging it, but no blinking to show service. Is there something wrong with it, or am I missing something?

Thanks.
    It only blinks when you are out of service, have a low battery, or during a call. Thankfully, Palm changed this. IMO, there is no reason for the light to flash all the time.
    I think it would have helped if they had kept it for receiving a text message, voicemail, etc. Sometimes my Treo sits on my desk and if I walk away and come back, I don't know if anything came thru unless I turn it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    I think it would have helped if they had kept it for receiving a text message, voicemail, etc. Sometimes my Treo sits on my desk and if I walk away and come back, I don't know if anything came thru unless I turn it on.
    Hmmm...I'm going to look at my registry on the 6700 which did have the option for blinking LEDs for those functions and see if we can add them...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    i heard phonealarm would add the led flash on text, voicemail, thing.

it would be nice to just change reg though.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Hmmm...I'm going to look at my registry on the 6700 which did have the option for blinking LEDs for those functions and see if we can add them...
    Yes please do! I know that the 700w does the blinking LED's so you might want to look there if possible.....
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....