Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    What are folks using for launching programs on the 700? I have Pocket Diary installed and that about takes care of all the available real estate so I can't imagine trying Clauch or anything like that. What's another approach?
    You can use spb pocket plus and set up different tabs with different program Icons that way you don't take up anymore screen real estate.
    I'll second pocket plus, great program. PIEplus is also nice for the PIE enhancements (tabbed browsing and speeds things up considerably).
    Quote Originally Posted by zagleft1 View Post
    What are folks using for launching programs on the 700? I have Pocket Diary installed and that about takes care of all the available real estate so I can't imagine trying Clauch or anything like that. What's another approach?
    One really neat feature of spb pocket plus, is that it can integrate spb diary into its launcher line. Therefore you can display the diary icons horizontally, within the launcher. It saves alot of room on the treo. One of the reasons I am so torn between pocket breeze and diary.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Thanks for the idea, guys. I used to use Plus but abandoned it because of speed/load/memory issues on my older ppc's. Am now trialing the new version on my wx and you're right, it fits a lot better than I thought it would and the Diary integration tab is really cool. Now..... wonder if I can get an upgrade discount....
    Thanks again.