Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    I have TT Navigator 5 on my 700p and whenever someone calls, it drops connection. On WM5, can you use TT and talk on a BT headset simeltaniously? thanks
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by mariog7 View Post
    I have TT Navigator 5 on my 700p and whenever someone calls, it drops connection. On WM5, can you use TT and talk on a BT headset simeltaniously? thanks
    My 650 takes the call but ends TT5. However, when I restart TT it takes up where it left off. Can be a problem if one has several turns coming up. Now that I think about it, the phone never rings unless there are turns coming up. If this is a multi-tasking issue, WM may fix it. However, it may be a BT issue in which case WM may not fix it.
  3. #3  
    You're asking for 2 bluetooth devices to communicate at the same time; not sure about that one.
  4. Debo's Avatar
    Posts
    145 Posts
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    #4  
    works fine on the 700w so I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest it will work on the wx.
  5. #5  
    I'm using TomTom 6, 700WX, and a Parrot 3400GPS, I can talk via bluetooth, and have tomtom navigate at the same time, now keep in mind the P3400GPS is a 2-in-1 unit, so Im unsure if you have two devices, if both will work at the same time...
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by winter720 View Post
    I'm using TomTom 6, 700WX, and a Parrot 3400GPS, I can talk via bluetooth, and have tomtom navigate at the same time, now keep in mind the P3400GPS is a 2-in-1 unit, so Im unsure if you have two devices, if both will work at the same time...
    I think that "two devices" refered to the GPS and the headset.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by winter720 View Post
    I'm using TomTom 6, 700WX, and a Parrot 3400GPS, I can talk via bluetooth, and have tomtom navigate at the same time, now keep in mind the P3400GPS is a 2-in-1 unit, so Im unsure if you have two devices, if both will work at the same time...
    Are you sure its the Parrot 3400GPS and not the Parrot 3300GPS ?
    I have never heard of the 3400 GPS
    I have a 3300 GPS in my wifes car and the Parrot Rythem & Blues in my car
    mark
  8. #8  
    I have Tom Tom Nav 5 with a Nokia bluetooth headset(HS-26Wbought for $22 today at Compusa on sale) and a Globalsat(Telenav Branded) BT-339 BT GPS receiver. Can take call without losing BT GPS connection.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by gibby View Post
    Are you sure its the Parrot 3400GPS and not the Parrot 3300GPS ?
    I have never heard of the 3400 GPS
    I have a 3300 GPS in my wifes car and the Parrot Rythem & Blues in my car
    mark

    Yes, Parrot 3400, its the 3200 + a BT GPS antenna. Not too expensive either.

Posting Permissions