1.    #1  
    I have TT Navigator 5 on my 700p and whenever someone calls, it drops connection. On WM5, can you use TT and talk on a BT headset simeltaniously? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mariog7 View Post
    I have TT Navigator 5 on my 700p and whenever someone calls, it drops connection. On WM5, can you use TT and talk on a BT headset simeltaniously? thanks
    My 650 takes the call but ends TT5. However, when I restart TT it takes up where it left off. Can be a problem if one has several turns coming up. Now that I think about it, the phone never rings unless there are turns coming up. If this is a multi-tasking issue, WM may fix it. However, it may be a BT issue in which case WM may not fix it.
    You're asking for 2 bluetooth devices to communicate at the same time; not sure about that one.
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    works fine on the 700w so I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest it will work on the wx.
    I'm using TomTom 6, 700WX, and a Parrot 3400GPS, I can talk via bluetooth, and have tomtom navigate at the same time, now keep in mind the P3400GPS is a 2-in-1 unit, so Im unsure if you have two devices, if both will work at the same time...
    Quote Originally Posted by winter720 View Post
    I'm using TomTom 6, 700WX, and a Parrot 3400GPS, I can talk via bluetooth, and have tomtom navigate at the same time, now keep in mind the P3400GPS is a 2-in-1 unit, so Im unsure if you have two devices, if both will work at the same time...
    I think that "two devices" refered to the GPS and the headset.
    Quote Originally Posted by winter720 View Post
    Are you sure its the Parrot 3400GPS and not the Parrot 3300GPS ?
    I have never heard of the 3400 GPS
    I have a 3300 GPS in my wifes car and the Parrot Rythem & Blues in my car
    mark
    I have Tom Tom Nav 5 with a Nokia bluetooth headset(HS-26Wbought for $22 today at Compusa on sale) and a Globalsat(Telenav Branded) BT-339 BT GPS receiver. Can take call without losing BT GPS connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by gibby View Post
    Are you sure its the Parrot 3400GPS and not the Parrot 3300GPS ?
    I have never heard of the 3400 GPS
    I have a 3300 GPS in my wifes car and the Parrot Rythem & Blues in my car
    mark

Yes, Parrot 3400, its the 3200 + a BT GPS antenna. Not too expensive either.