1.    #1  
    CALLING ON ALL NEW WX EXPERTS...........Can anyone tell me if you can send pics and video using the 700wx? The ever so smart reps at sprint informed me that u can't send or receive pics or videos. Why have a camara and camcorder if u can't send anything out? 2nd question, Is it true that on the wx u can't download ringtones from 3gforfree anymore?
    Peace, Blessings, Wisdom, Knowledge and Guidence always come from the most hi........
    theres a thread already in here a few posts down with the 6700 mms redone for the 700wx it works great on mine, about 3 mb program
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23 View Post
    theres a thread already in here a few posts down with the 6700 mms redone for the 700wx it works great on mine, about 3 mb program
    Where ? That sounds like a must have
  4.    #4  
    thanks for your post but um geez my question still was not answered.....and I did not see the post you were talking about..
    Peace, Blessings, Wisdom, Knowledge and Guidence always come from the most hi........
    Quote Originally Posted by daughterearth View Post
    thanks for your post but um geez my question still was not answered.....and I did not see the post you were talking about..
    http://ppcgeeks.com/real-picture-vid...c-6700-t5.html

That is a hack to put MMS on the 700wx. Its not perfect but it works. You can also use your email accounts to send video/pics. but if you need to send to a phone and don't know the email addy to send itto, then you can use this hack. I can verify it works for photos, cannot confirm for videos at this time.

3gforfree is no longer necessary. You can use mp3s for ringtones. make the ringers yourself, its free and you can use any part of any song you want.
    You can send picture mail with the 700wx, same as with any WM5 phone. You have to email from an email account setup on the phone. If you wan to email it to another phone email it to 10DigitNumber@pm.sprint.com. And it will be sent to their phone just like a normal picture mail