1.    #1  
    any thoughts folks?
    1. Cingular 3g vs. Sprint EVDO?
    2. MMS vs. No MMS
    3. Full Keyboard vs. Limited Keyboard
    4.Builtin Skype vs. Not built in
    5.Wifi vs. SDIO wifi card
    No MMS? No full keyboard? Really? Which?
    If people search, they will see that MMS on the wx is not only possible, but VERY easy to obtain. Search for the cab file, install it, and you have the exact same MMS program that other wm5 phones have.

Wifi is a plus for the jasjam, but the keyboard is not, in my opinion of course. The 6700 has a bigger keyboard but you have to open thephone EVERY TIME you want to use it. Not convenient at all, and convenience is key to these phones. But I have heard really good things about that Imate...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh View Post
    No MMS? No full keyboard? Really? Which?
    If you read the 700wx review in treocentral it says MMS is not possible. Compared to the HTC Tytn the treo keyboard is not full and is smaller by about 30%.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    If people search, they will see that MMS on the wx is not only possible, but VERY easy to obtain. Search for the cab file, install it, and you have the exact same MMS program that other wm5 phones have.

Wifi is a plus for the jasjam, but the keyboard is not, in my opinion of course. The 6700 has a bigger keyboard but you have to open thephone EVERY TIME you want to use it. Not convenient at all, and convenience is key to these phones. But I have heard really good things about that Imate...
    I searched this forum with "MMS Hack for the 700wx" and it shows nothing. can you point me to the ab file please?
    Quote Originally Posted by athreya View Post
    I searched this forum with "MMS Hack for the 700wx" and it shows nothing. can you point me to the cab file please?
    On this site:

http://ppcgeeks.com/real-picture-vid...c-6700-t5.html

Like I said in the other review, I have it working with pictures, cannot send videos with it however
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    On this site:

http://ppcgeeks.com/real-picture-vid...c-6700-t5.html

Like I said in the other review, I have it working with pictures, cannot send videos with it however

can you test it out whether it does voicenotes MMSing?