1.    #1  
    I just ordered the 700wx from Sprint, for $349 I might add (thanks for the retention tips). My last treo was the 600, so a lot has changed since then. I was hoping you guys could tell me what are some thing i should do to tweek it and what programs are useful. Any multimedia tips would be great.

Thanks in advance
    You don't even have it with you and you already want to tweek it??? I would limit the number of hacks I use on a Treo. There are a lot of things going on with them and hacking the system could create inestability. I would just use it like that and if I ever feel the need for something or feel that something bothers me, then I would look for a hack or tweek.

Al
    Search through this forum and the Windows Mobile Software forum for most of your answers. There are lots of posts from the past 3 or 4 days concerning programs and tweaks for the 700wx.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4.    #4  
    I'm sorry, I think my I worded my post wrong. What I was trying to ask is, basically what programs should I think about installing ?
    That can be subjective. Search the 2 forums I mentioned for program suggestions. Trust me, there are a LOT of program threads. You have to install what you think meets your needs. People post what they want or need, but it may not apply to you. What you can do is glean useful information from those posts to see if you too need or want the programs mentioned.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!