Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    The description I read of it is that it is push email that will sync contacts, email, etc.. My question is is it as good of a push email solution as an exchange type service? If not, why is that? I just need a system where I get an email pushed to me in a timely fashion (preferably like instantly) where I could respond and have my desired email address show as the sender. Anyone with any experience with Goodlink on the 700x that could shed any light on this? I was going to go with exchange (4smartphone to be exact) but with hearing about their recent issues with the 700wx, I was hoping I could get what I needed elsewhere.
    its very simple, if you have the 700w or 700wx all you need is a hosted exchange account with activesync.

fastest way to get 24/7 exchange hosting. www.themessagecenter.com

9.95/month -- simple adding of exchange account on your 700wx and you are in business, full PIM sync -- email, contacts, notes, todo. Works flawless.

If you have a 700p then you just need to add goodlink service, which you can also add on the message center website. I used goodlink with an exchange account on my 700p and it was beautiful, but there is no need for the extra 10 dollar charge.

Oh by the way, free account setup and real account manager with themessagecenter.com

I registered a domain with godaddy.com -- filled out the form on themessagecenter.com -- they send you a how to setup email shortly after. You follow the steps and then you are able to login to the message center, you can add and delete exchange accounts, add or delete goodlink/blackberry enterprise -- all from the website, super simple.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    How good does that work with gmail?
    i just forward my gmail and my yahoo email to the exchange account... comes instantly.
    I tried it with my 700w. I liked the software but on my 700w, it was a memory hog. After everything loads on my 700w, I have about 10-12MB of free program memory. When GL loads, it drops to about 2-3MB, which is not enough for other apps to start, example IE. The lesser issue for me was the fact that I needed to maintain 2 sets of contacts db, one native and one for GL. That one wasn't a deal breaker for me like the former.

With your extra program memory, you should be fine.
    where I could respond and have my desired email address show as the sender.
    This is the deal breaker for me. I've posted this several times and no one here seems to know how to send from multiple email accounts using activsync and exchange. It appears to be possible using flexmail . . . .

HELP ME PLEASE!