Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Folks, I liked using the zPaperClip application for my old Palm 5000. and was wondering if there were any utilities like that available to keep me from taking off the battery cover and using my stylus to bounce the 700W. Thanks in advance!
    SPB Pocket plus allows you to do that and many more things. Basically you can put icons for programs or system items on your today screen. There might be a free one out there that only does the soft reset part but I'm not aware of it.
    WisBar Lite.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Magic button closes apps and has an option in its menu to reset the phone. So does memory maid, and there is a program out there called "soft reset" that does that, but only that. Magic button and soft reset are free.
    I prefer wisbar lite also.

You'll want to start using pocketgear instead of palmgear. Search on "soft reset" for free programs.
    Bah! Those are all too hard or busy...lol.

Seriously, just use Vijay555's VJEschaton:
    http://www.vijay555.com/?Releases:VJEschaton

create a shortcut from the .exe file, like this:

Eschaton\VJVJEschaton.exe" soft noconfirm

then you'll just have a single, free, shortcut that soft-resets the device.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Magic button closes apps and has an option in its menu to reset the phone. So does memory maid, and there is a program out there called "soft reset" that does that, but only that. Magic button and soft reset are free.
    Where can I download "soft reset"? I cannot seem to find it
    Go to www.pocketgear.com
    Enter "Soft Reset" in the search field
    Several options come up but choose the 5-star freeware download (around the 5th option down)

You can also find it by entering "Soft Reset" in search fields here at TC but pocketgear is faster.
    Thanks, Beryl! It works great.