Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. ahalvor's Avatar
    Posts
    447 Posts
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2501 View Post
    Hay everyone! Has anyone tried the SanDisk Ultra II SD Plus USB?

    Iíve been using their regular Ultra II 2gig card for about 6 months now in my 700w with out event. Iíd like the idea of taking this card between school, work, & home with out having to worry about having an SD card reader with me @ all times!
    I am using it and loving it.

    Andy
  2. #22  
    Very cool, thanks! Iíll wait until late October when the 2 gig SD card comes out.
  3. #23  
    About to pick up my wx and want to have my SD card waiting. Research brought me to this thread, which only confuses me. You can't buy a card bigger than 2 gig from Palm, yet it seems certain 4 gig cards work fine. Why only some? Is everyone sure that the Treo will access all 4 gig? No disrespect intended, but is there some sort of "authoritative" source which explains/documents SD card manufacturer & size compatability? Thanks!
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherNov View Post
    About to pick up my wx and want to have my SD card waiting. Research brought me to this thread, which only confuses me. You can't buy a card bigger than 2 gig from Palm, yet it seems certain 4 gig cards work fine. Why only some? Is everyone sure that the Treo will access all 4 gig? No disrespect intended, but is there some sort of "authoritative" source which explains/documents SD card manufacturer & size compatability? Thanks!
    Ok, just shopped the Treocentral store and found a 4 gig card. Surely they wouldn't sell it if it didn't work. I know basically squat regarding technical stuff, is this the best card to get? It claims to be "Efficient - average write speeds of 1.5 MB/sec". Is this as fast as it gets? Am i even correct to assume that speed is a big issue when the treo is looking through 4 gig of data to find the spreadsheet I'm looking for? Any advice would be appreciated!
  5. #25  
    Hey all, new here.

    I have been trying to use the Ridata 1GB Pro 66x SD card to no avail. Not sure if it is the card or the Treo. Locks up on almost every photo, I've only been able to take 5 or 6 pics, and no video (locks there too).

    Got it from newegg.com (whom I love and adore and depend on.). I have determined that I need to sell this one and just get a new card. Grrr....
  6. GregE's Avatar
    Posts
    521 Posts
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by jnhms View Post
    Does anyone have any ideas why the Adata 4gb 150x works on the 700xw but not the 700x? Or do I have a bad card?
    It works on my 700w.

    Greg
  7. #27  
    k this is my first post - im new to the forums so hi everyone - does topram 4gb 150x work with the treo650 and is there anything else i should know? - if not what is the best quality/cheapest 4gb card i can buy for my 650? thanks.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherNov View Post
    Ok, just shopped the Treocentral store and found a 4 gig card. Surely they wouldn't sell it if it didn't work. I know basically squat regarding technical stuff, is this the best card to get? It claims to be "Efficient - average write speeds of 1.5 MB/sec". Is this as fast as it gets? Am i even correct to assume that speed is a big issue when the treo is looking through 4 gig of data to find the spreadsheet I'm looking for? Any advice would be appreciated!
    I purchased the Dane-Elec card from the TreoCentral Store and it didn't work. Treo central store replaced it saying it must have been a bad card. The replacement card didn't work either.

    Anyone have a Dane-Elec 4gb card that's working on a 700w? The website says it's compatible with the 700w.
  9. #29  
    I just ordered a Kingston 2GB SD Card from Buy.com for $18.99 + Free Shipping.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahalvor View Post
    I am using it and loving it.

    Andy
    I bought the card but I'm having trouble transferring photos from the device memory to the SD card. The getting started handbook page 84/85 states after opening the application I want to move information "press Menu (right soft key) and select Rename/Move". I don't have the "Move" function for that Menu. I'm I doing something wrong or is my SD card not compatible?

    Thanks
  11. #31  
    Has anyone used a Sandisk 4gb extreme III card in the treo 700p?
  12. #32  
    I am using a standard 2GB Sandisk SD card that I picked up from Best Buy on sale on Black Friday. Works fine.
  13. #33  
    I went to Frys and bought the cheapest best speed 4G card they have and it works fine in my 700wx. It's a patriot memory card.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2501 View Post
    Hay everyone! Has anyone tried the SanDisk Ultra II SD Plus USB?

    Iíve been using their regular Ultra II 2gig card for about 6 months now in my 700w with out event. Iíd like the idea of taking this card between school, work, & home with out having to worry about having an SD card reader with me @ all times!
    Wow have you folks seen this! Itís a 3-in-1 combination SD/USB/microSD card!

    http://www.adata.com.tw/adata_en/pro...ctNo=ATRAZZZWH
  15. xdalaw's Avatar
    Posts
    583 Posts
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    #35  
    Transcent 150x 4GB from Newegg works great for me on my 700Wx.
  16. #36  
    transcend 4gb model number ts4gsd150 works right out of the box
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2501 View Post
    Wow have you folks seen this! Itís a 3-in-1 combination SD/USB/microSD card!

    http://www.adata.com.tw/adata_en/pro...ctNo=ATRAZZZWH
    What do you guys think about this one? It's another USB, SD, and micro SD in one card
  18. #38  
    I got a "KingMax" 4 GB SD card from "The Flash Store". $35 something, plus $2 shipping. Went back a day or two later and it was a little higher cost.

    It has worked great! I've loaded several Albums (MP3), lots of sounds, five or six movies, and the last half of Stargate SG1 season 10 and still have 1.6 GB left to use. I am sure it will be filled up eventually .
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by girthbrooks View Post
    k this is my first post - im new to the forums so hi everyone - does topram 4gb 150x work with the treo650 and is there anything else i should know? - if not what is the best quality/cheapest 4gb card i can buy for my 650? thanks.
    im wondering the same thing. been looking at many 4g cards on newegg but dont want to get one if it wont work with my 650...any suggestions???
  20. #40  
    I am using a 1GB Micro SD card in my 700wx wrapped in a Mini SD adapter. All seems to work except, often, when I don't expect it, I get a message saying something like "you've inserted a memory card, want to scan this data now?" (or similar). This happens every once in a while for no apparent reason. I leave the card in all the time.

    Comments?

    Also, is there a way to format a card inside the 700wx? Should I do that on a computer?

    Thanks,

    -Frank
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions