1.    #1  
    I love being able to log into my bank from my Treo to check on my accounts. This used to work fine with my 700P using blazer. However, Chase Online won't load on my 700wx. It gets to a "loading accounts" page and dies. Tried it multiple times over a couple of days to no evail. Also tried different page formatting and not showing images. Same deal. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
    Use opera mobile, its much better. You do have to run UPX4PPC on it though.
    I used to have the same problem when I tried 6700 from sprint too, PIE will not load past "loading account" page. It work fine with my treo, but I think from your treo 700wx goto www.google.com then search for " Chase login" or you can try this link >>> https://chaseonline.chase.com/online...so_co_home.jsp . It used to work but I don't know if it will work now since I don't have any WM5 device to try on anymore, but basically for whatever bank or financial institution's page that can't load by official home page, I alway try google the "login" or "logon" page and most of the time it will work. If not you might consider trying different browser. I love my 700p for that it work for all my bank or credit card page for me.
    Has anyone figure out how to login into Chase account with 700wx? I am still having issue. Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinomon View Post
    Has anyone figure out how to login into Chase account with 700wx? I am still having issue. Thanks!!
    I finally got it to work... I had to do the verification but the Mozilla App Minimo seemed to verify correctly and then log in.