1.    #1  
    http://www.vodafonebusinessshop.co.u....1&prodid=2869

Low price! Interesting. Video calls? That must be a mistake.
    maybe the european model will have a front camera
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Do you think this is an unlocked phone that I could import at great expense to use on T-Mobile USA?

UPDATE: took a look. If you click through and start looking at the pricing I couldn't find a way to buy without a plan and prices went from zero to 534 pounds or so.

No bargains here, unless I move to the U.K.

(Thinking. . . . )
    Wow.
    Video Calling Yes
    Is this happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    Wow.

Is this happening?

Apparently not in the US!!!! Hint Hint CINGULAR!!!!!
  6.    #6  
    Wow.

Is this happening?
    It must be an error! That would be WAY too unlike Palm! However if it's true. . . the 750v will be hard to beat.

Hey. . . maybe that's why they are calling it the "v" instead of "w" (cingular's version?). 9/12 will be interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts View Post
    It must be an error! That would be WAY too unlike Palm! However if it's true. . . the 750v will be hard to beat.........
    Not at all. This phone is WM.
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts View Post
    It must be an error! That would be WAY too unlike Palm! However if it's true. . . the 750v will be hard to beat.

Hey. . . maybe that's why they are calling it the "v" instead of "w" (cingular's version?). 9/12 will be interesting.
    I also think it MAY be an error. But really "v" stands for Vodafone. OTOH, the leak pictures has the red box photoshopped covering the front of the phone so it MAAAAYYYY still has a camera in there.
    Wow.

Is this happening?
    Mistake - no video calling
    I also think it MAY be an error. But really "v" stands for Vodafone. OTOH, the leak pictures has the red box photoshopped covering the front of the phone so it MAAAAYYYY still has a camera in there.
    I am pretty sure that that red strip is covering a certain beta number. If you look at past leaked photos, the number was always at the top center if possible (or top right).

Something tells me that it probably won't have a front camera. If it does support video calling it will probably be so that you could hold up the phone and send that to the other person.
    no thats where the test unit numbers are
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    Just sets in fact what we already knew, no video calling and no antenna!

Cant wait to get one of these things, the only thing i s i have to wait till i can buy one unlocked.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Sun View Post
    Just sets in fact what we already knew, no video calling and no antenna!

Cant wait to get one of these things, the only thing i s i have to wait till i can buy one unlocked.
    Where is Perry?
    This is Odd... the advert says 'from free to 127.66' but after running through the preorder screens for the cheapest anytime contract, the price shoots up to 212.77

Anyone think is it worth complaining to get the cheapest contract at an advertised 'Free to 127.66'?
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray View Post
    Where is Perry?
    Perry, don't you want a 700GSM/POS Unlocked? Tomorrow is September 12, 2006. We need you.
    Has anyone preordered yet? whats the best deal?

It appears like the cheapest is gonna be a 30 anytime contract
    Global Posts
    438 Global Posts
    The site says "From Free to 127.66", but when I try putting in the cheapest tarrif, it tries to charge me 212.77 for the handset!