Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Anyone have any experience with this? Is the connector the same on the 650 as it is on the 700 series?
    My 650 charger works with my 700wx
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    Anyone have any experience with this? Is the connector the same on the 650 as it is on the 700 series?
    Desktop chargers work fine. Car chargers MAY work, but sometimes give a low buzzing noise.

Shape is a bit different, so cases may not.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Thanks all.
    connections are the same but don't work the same. the hotsync button is not used with the wx and there is no usb charging with the wx.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    connections are the same but don't work the same. the hotsync button is not used with the wx and there is no usb charging with the wx.

Actually, you can order UBS synch/charge cables from Sedioonline and probably other online stores. I have one for the 700w.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Quote Originally Posted by levinda View Post
    Actually, you can order UBS synch/charge cables from Sedioonline and probably other online stores. I have one for the 700w.
    True, but I think he was refering to the fact that the stock Palm cable does not trickle charge through USB with the 700w like it does with the 650.
    It's a shame that Palm uses this proprietary unreliable connector. I wish they would just use USB like the 6700.

I had numerous connection issues with my 650 cable. I had to hold it at the perfect angle to get it to sync. I see this connector as the main blunder of the Treos.