1.    #1  
    I don't see an option for this, but since I don't download headers (I download 5kb of a message), I'd like to be able to store all messages, not just attachments, on the SD card. Possible?
    Don't think so. I think just attachments.
  3.    #3  
    I didn't think so either; wishful thinking. It's just that I need access to all of my folders: saved mail, sent mail, etc, and I currently have about 3000 messages saved total (incl sent).

I'm thinking that if I did it at 5KB, what would that come to for MB? (im slow this morning). The other option would be to do all email as headers since I can't specify which folders to just have headers download from.
    I have over 4000 msgs total including sent items. I let activesync wireless push run over night. Really bogged the treo down but eventually finished. Did a soft reset this am. Now things are working fine. Didn't download attachments but those come down on demand pretty quickly. Still have 43meg storage.
    I believe you can do this, but as I understand it it's not a preference but a registry modification you can make. Gonna research...

Edit: Found a link that describes how you can do this (2 below)
    Last edited by g-funkster; 09/05/2006 at 09:42 AM.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    I believe you can do this, but as I understand it it's not a preference but a registry modification you can make.
    No plans on messing with the registry. Things are going too well over here. The last poster before you had 4000 items and hardly used up room; I think I will do that for now. I trimmed down a lot of unnecessary emails I was keeping as well so I'm down well below what I initially had. Thanks though!
    It looks like there is indeed a way to do this, does require you to create the directories on the card and add settings to the registry.

http://blog.fred.pullen.com/blog/_ar...1/1879606.html
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!