1.    #1  
    How do you boot up in a like a safe mode or something similar? For some reason, it's stuck at the Treo window. I DO NOT want to have to hard reset.
    ouch. no safe mode. spb pocket plus has this option (wish it were standalone).

gonna have to hard-reset. you should really invest a couple of dollars into SPB Backup or use the "free" one that came with the 700wx (Sprite backup, though they still have to issue us reg codes).

sorry.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I have the Sprite, it was setup to do a backup at 5am tomorrow morning, lol. I went on and did the hard reset. Loading my settings is much faster now that I know what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    Yeah, I have the Sprite, it was setup to do a backup at 5am tomorrow morning, lol. I went on and did the hard reset. Loading my settings is much faster now that I know what to do.
    To be honest, on a new device...I find these situations a mixed blessing for the reason you stated: now you know what you want on it and what you don't and you just get it on there. 9/10 it'll run better now.

Of course, as soon as you do that...lock in the backup!

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter