1.    #1  
    Hi,

I was curious if there are any benefits to using flexmail instead of Pocket Outlook? Does it work with an exchange server?

I would like to be able to send emails out from various email accounts.

Thanks,
    Rich
    I will second this as you did mine!

Doesn't anybody want to send email from their personal email account(s) and their business account(s)? You don't want to send or reply to a business email from your personal email address...or the same thing with sending personal email from your business email address . . .

What are you seasoned veterans doing?
    I wish that someone would post their comments about this. I'm curious about FlexMail's ease of use with 4smartphone
  4.    #4  
    bump
    I have been using Flexmail with 4smartphone for the past 2 days and it seems to be working fine. Basically it sets up Activesync as the mail account and when new mail arrives it showes up in Flexmail. Also, when you delete mail from Flexmail, it deletes it on the server as well. So far, everything seems to be working as expected.
  6.    #6  
    Can you send from multiple email accounts?
    I don't know because I only use one account but there is an account drop down box when creating a new message. Why don't you just install the demo and try it, that's what I did.