View Poll Results: Are you mad that the 700WX is better than the 700W?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

43 46.74%
  • No

16 17.39%
  • I Don't Care

27 29.35%
  • I HATE WINDOWS MOBILE!!!

6 6.52%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by viperboy View Post
    One word... and you know exactly what im going to say... "WINDOZE". its bad enough on the computer, let alone what it must be like on a mobile device.
    Wait, so you've never tried a WM device?
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Wait, so you've never tried a WM device?
    In the sprint store, i really did give a good look at the 6700, and i couldnt stand it. right when i slid open the phone, it took, no lie, 3+ seconds to respond to the fact that it was just opened. and i repeated it like 4 times. i would never buy a WM device, especially after using Palm.
    You can't judge the 700WX by what you experienced with the 6700. Everyone here knows that the 6700 is a horrible device.
    Dumped verizon for the best PDA on the market. Saved 10 bucks on my data plan and get free calling starting at 7 PM.

I sacrificed a little coverage for the better phone and better plan. I hope I can live with it.
    I am tempted as well b/c I have had it with the 700w. I would gladly pay the ETF and even accept Sprint's sub-par coverage but I NEED that in-calling. If I switch to sprint I'd have to pay the extra $20/month to upgrade my calling plan PLUS I'd have to pay another $10/month for unlimited text (which I currently get free thanks to the SMS 2000 plan). So I'm screwed either way...unless Verizon gets the WX
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    Dumped verizon for the best PDA on the market. Saved 10 bucks on my data plan and get free calling starting at 7 PM.

I sacrificed a little coverage for the better phone and better plan. I hope I can live with it.
    Touche'! Thats exactly what I did.
    My wife left two high end Blackberries to come to Palm and has no desire to look back. Expectations and doing the homework. Ben

Quote Originally Posted by yoyo1234 View Post
    I went with the 700p and came from cingular. I almost jumped ship with the 700w. If I did I would have left VZW and never came back. Its still making me mad because this is mostly palm's doing. Might just jump both ships with the BB 8100 coming out soon. Not sure why I left my BB for a palm anyway. Might have been a mistake.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123