Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Maybe too obvious, but you won't find tasks within the Messaging app or your Outlook folders. You need to launch the standalone Tasks app located under Programs.
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    I think you may be talking about Notes. Tasks sync fine, but not Notes (which I use, darn it).

I use 4SmartPhone and Tasks sync to all of my computers/devices. You can sync Notes with a PC, but not the Exchange Server.
    Thanks for your reply but No, I'm talking about TASKS with the Entourage Exchange Server NOT Outlook. I think you are probably refering to Task sync with Outlook. Yes?
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edjerum View Post
    Thanks for your reply but No, I'm talking about TASKS with the Entourage Exchange Server NOT Outlook. I think you are probably refering to Task sync with Outlook. Yes?
    Here's a shot of my Options in ActiveSync:

I'll do a little research to see why I have the Tasks option on the Exchange server and you don't...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks.

I have the same Window for Exchange and have Tasks checked but I don't have the Windows PC options because I'm on a MAC.

I've been told this is a limitation of the way Entourage is set up - no sync of Tasks. If there's a way to do this that would be great.
    Well I bit the bullet and signed up for service @ PRO level (for a trial basis for now). A question:

Q) Is there a way for the message NOT to use main memory. There is a large Windows\Messaging folder despite the fact that I have checked the box that says save attachments to the SD card. Do I need to use FlexMail2007 to do this.

By the way so far I love this service. Just wish I knew of a way to get a discount.
    How do you adjust the new mail notifications in 4smartphone? It does not show up as an account
    Does anyone have the outlook settings? I do not want to over right my current settings and reload.
    Hi,

I'm new to WX and to exchange. Can 4Smartphone or Mail2Web filter email on the server and push only certain folders? That way, I"m only notified of new incoming emails from one or two folders.

Thanks.
    Yes you can.

If your exchange account is setup on your wx, go to Pocket Outlook/Messaging | Menu | Tools | Manage folders. There you can set up what folders you want to sync (I believe you must sync your inbox). And like the Outlook client, you can setup rules on the exchange side through Outlook web access to move mail to folders, etc.
    I have never had WM, but soon will.
    I have been reading all over for making the switch.
    Pretty sold on 4smartphone.
    How easy is it to set up, (Outlook, Exchange and so forth)?
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Setting it up couldn't be easier. They really walk you through it during the signup process on the website. And for the desktop outlook setup, you get a downloadable profile that does it all for you. You'll love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowhor View Post
    Setting it up couldn't be easier. They really walk you through it during the signup process on the website. And for the desktop outlook setup, you get a downloadable profile that does it all for you. You'll love it!
    Thanks,
    Just waiting for my 8525!
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowhor View Post
    Man! I'm getting older, and my brain is slowing down.
    But hey, this was easy and I love it!
    And a free copy of Outlook 2003.
    Just call me Berd.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345