1.    #1  
    Coming from the 700p and Chatter, does anyone have first experience using the 700wx with FlexMail 2007 ('07 supports non SSL IDLE)? Your comments are welcome.
    I used it on the 6700. Not bad, not great.

If you're a power-email user (multiple accounts, hundreds of emails, etc) then it's your best bet. Some of the navigation needs to be refined a bit and it is a tad bulky.

How's it run? Surpringly fast (compared to FM06) and definitely acceptable. The imap/idle part performs very well and uses minimal battery (from my expeirence).

Like I said, if you use a lot of email...give it a trial run. Personally, I don't have that much email: single hosted exchange account works for me and I'm happy with regular ol' zippy outlook.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the quick reply. I will definately give FM2007 a try. As an attorney I do have to manage many email addresses and messages on a daily basis so this might be worth a shot.
    I am trying it out right now along with 4smartphone.net, but I can't even figure out the log in settings to receive email. Anyone?
    The program itself is snappy and looks like everything I want. My big issue is being able to send emails from more than one email address, which it seems you can only do with Flexmail.
    FM06 had inline HTML for emails and that alone was worth it. I haven't tried 07 yet if they stream lined it at all I might buy it this time around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    FM06 had inline HTML for emails and that alone was worth it. I haven't tried 07 yet if they stream lined it at all I might buy it this time around.
    the html support is still amazing with FM07.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I actually just ponied up the cash for 2007. Works great, inline HTML graphics on emails is sweet and overally its pretty speedy. The Developer has been fairly good with updates as well so I'm sure there will be slight tweaks.

So far no issues with anything. Worthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ouzome View Post
    I am trying it out right now along with 4smartphone.net, but I can't even figure out the log in settings to receive email. Anyone?
    Doesn't mail2web offer free hosted exchange? Why go with 4smartphone?
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    FM07 is notably faster than its predecessors -- FM06, WebIS. It is a decent product but does not compare to Snappermail and I'd guess it falls short of Chatter. I don't think you'll find anything better for WM, however. I agree that the developer provides frequent upgrades but support doesn't compare to Snappermail and Chatter.
    g-funkster, good question. I originally assume I had to use the flexmail / 4smartphone solution as that's what I gathered from message boards. I am also trying mail2web lowest paid solution for personal exchange and it is working great. I was never able to get 4smartphone up and running.

Does anybody need to reply or send email from more than one email address????????

How are you doing this?

I have emails forwarded to my exchange account and sync via activesync, but it is not clear how I send emails from different email accounts, and it looks like I may have to have duplicate entries for each email address / emails. The activesync / exchange folders for each email address, and then separate pop/imap accounts for the same email addresses so I can send email.

What am I missing here?
    +1 on the sending from multiple email addresses.