1.    #1  
    I've just taken the plunge and ordered my 700wx! I'd like to purchase a case that straddles that very fine line between protection and preserving the wonderful form factor of the phone. I'd been using Best Skins Ever on my 700p, but the chrome around the screen had a few nicks that I'd like to prevent on the new unit.

Do the Smartphone Experts and Seido Clear cases protect the chrome around the screen? Also, I recall in an earlier thread a complaint that the Seido case made it difficult to use keys on the extremes of the keyboard. Has anyone else had this issue, and does the Smartphone Experts case have this same issue? Does the charging cable fit, or is it necessary to first take the phone out of the case?

Thanks in advance for helping me with any of these questions.
    Some of the outer keys are harder to push because there is a lip around the keyboard with the Seido case. However, you will get use to it. One person here used a dremel to shave that part down. As far as the chrome, it does cover it. However, mine somehow caused small scratches on the chrome. One other person said they had the same problem. It's likely due to a defect in our cases and not of the whole line. I would suggest looking at the crystal case thread for more details.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Some of the outer keys are harder to push because there is a lip around the keyboard with the Seido case. However, you will get use to it. One person here used a dremel to shave that part down. As far as the chrome, it does cover it. However, mine somehow caused small scratches on the chrome. One other person said they had the same problem. It's likely due to a defect in our cases and not of the whole line. I would suggest looking at the crystal case thread for more details.
    I'd been following the Crystal Case threads with great interest-- it seems like the jury is still out-- it would seem to defeat the purpose of buying a case if the case itself causes scratches. Unless I've missed something in my searches, I haven't been able to turn up much information about the Clear Case other than this review http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/837-1.htm. I'd love to know whether Clear Case users similarly have to get accustomed to the lip by the keyboard, and whether they find the screen cover useful or simply bulky.

Is the Inno.dock a necessary accessory for charging with both these cases?