1.    #1  
    Has any1 found any other places to purchase the 700wx besides Sprint.com and Palm.com? If so please post where you found it for sale. Thanks!
    Right now at least with the CSR I called you cannot even call and order a 700wx from Sprint right now. I went through all the steps to purchase. Then at the end she said she could not select the 700wx as a phone to be sold. Told me she'd call tomarrow after noon sometime to finish with me.
    Spint Stores have them..
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    any retailers that might be cheaper?
    You'd be hard pressed to find anyone selling them cheaper. I personally found it easier to just go into a Sprint store and get one in hand. I know Palm online doesn't charge sales tax, and if shipping is free, that's a good deal. If not, then it probably comes out to the same or a tad cheaper than buying in person. I went to a Sprint store well outside of my metro Chicago area purposely because I banked on the fact that the demand wouldn't be as high in this particular suburban area vs. the city, and I was right. They had plenty to sell and sold one to me on Saturday before the "official release."
    Palm store had no tax and free overnight UPS.

Todd/Indy
    Does anyone know of a Sprint/Palm store in or around Gainesville FL that has the 700wx. Everywhere I've checked into don't have it.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RLovelett View Post
    Right now at least with the CSR I called you cannot even call and order a 700wx from Sprint right now. I went through all the steps to purchase. Then at the end she said she could not select the 700wx as a phone to be sold. Told me she'd call tomarrow after noon sometime to finish with me.
    dont worry even if you order it today its still a holiday and they wont go out till tomm (tues) no matter when you called to order it all weekend or today, either way they all ship out tues morning thats theofficial word
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23 View Post
    dont worry even if you order it today its still a holiday and they wont go out till tomm (tues) no matter when you called to order it all weekend or today, either way they all ship out tues morning thats theofficial word
    I'm dying inside. I have wanted the WM5 Treo since the 700w and the wx just sounds like it's the solutions to all the hardware problems I had issues with. Now it's like I can smell the cookies. But I have to wait till after dinner so I don't spoil supper.

And it's not helping that all these other people have cookies already!
    trust me its worth the wait ive had mine since fri and its awsome best PDA ive used out of all the CDMA ones
    got one today in Dallas at the Preston Center location. So far I like it a lot although takes some getting used to compared to my previous Palm Treos.