1.    #1  
    Since out-of-the-box, the Sprint 700wx has no integrated app for Picture Mail/MMS, there will be a lot of interest in getting some kind of hack working to do this.

I just tried the link to a hack posted elsewhere on this site that is for the Sprint PPC6700:

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/real-picture...c-6700-t5.html

Well, it kinda works...meaning that, with it, you can send a pic directly to another phone#, but it's cumbersome and needs work for the 700wx. Any hackers out there????

Thanks
    i was never able to get that particular MMS hack to work on the WX. I never was able to get the MMS option to show up when selecting pictures despite being able to change the server address and getting the settings section to show up in outlook.

There was also no sprint option in the account list but internet would have probably worked if it was set up right.
    hehe Wideawake here. Aridon I edited the .cab so no reg edits and such were needed. But to the point why wont this work on the wx? what probelm are you having? I personally dont own one, but I could at least look into it for u.
    ~mike
    Not sure I installed the cab fine to main memory. Reset. Went and edited the registry for server swap, reset again. Went into the mail program and the MMS option was there at the bottom was able to add a new server for Sprint. Reset again. Went to pictures and pulled up the send menu and MMS was not there nor for any file.

Tried and reinstalled a few more times to no avail so hard resetted and did a backup from SPB to get my stuff back and figured it wasn't meant to be.
    send menu? may I ask what ur talking about? I dont have have one of those on the 6700. In camera mode do u now have a mms video option? and if so go to mms folder/new pix message and add the file from there. ps if u download the from the first link in the post the server settings r already done for u.
    ~mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
    send menu? may I ask what ur talking about? I dont have have one of those on the 6700. In camera mode do u now have a mms video option? and if so go to mms folder/new pix message and add the file from there. ps if u download the from the first link in the post the server settings r already done for u.
    ~mike
    When I refer to the send menu for MMS i was refering to when you hold down your stylus on the picture and it pops up a menu. That is not there meaning I'm not able to send the pics via the program.

Nothing I did was able to bring that option into the menu on the WX.