1.    #1  
    I like to buy my phones at Costco because they are cheaper. However, I just spoke with my local Costco and they said that the dont know if they will be offering it. Does anyone know of a way to confirm this? I don't want to buy it at a Sprint store and then have it become available after 3 weeks. Is there usually a delay between the release date and the availability at Costco?
    It took about 2-3 months for the 700p to hit the shelves of the Costco in northern Virginia.

Speaking Costco, does anyone know whether Costco's liberal return policy applies to cellphones as well? I ask because nothing on Costco's website indicates a return limitation on cellphones - yet a Sprint rep over there said it was only 15 days.
  3.    #3  
    The return policy is the main reason that I like to buy my phones at Costco. If you buy your phone there, at anytime, you can return it for a full refund. For example, if I bought the wx there, and 6 months later Palm released a phone that had integrated wifi and Rev A EVDO, I could return it and get my money back to put towards the new version. It basically gives you free upgrades.
    Anyone have any updates as to the wx being offered at Costco? I'm currently having heated internal debates about going with the 700p or 700wx.
    Quote Originally Posted by blakeb View Post
    The return policy is the main reason that I like to buy my phones at Costco. If you buy your phone there, at anytime, you can return it for a full refund. For example, if I bought the wx there, and 6 months later Palm released a phone that had integrated wifi and Rev A EVDO, I could return it and get my money back to put towards the new version. It basically gives you free upgrades.
    Abuse of their return policy, such as this, are coming to an end. People did this with computers, which prompted Costco to edit it's lifetime policy with computers. As cellphones become more like computers (high-priced, rapidly evolving) Costco will quickly realize they need to abandon the lifetime policy. Besides, who keeps a phone for more than a year or so these days?

Trust me, the accountants are looking closely at the "electronics upgrade" abuse that's going on. Enjoy it while it lasts...
    Anyone have any updates with the 700wx at Costco? My 650 appears to be on the verge of dying and I'll need a replacement shortly. Thanks in advance!
  7.    #7  
    I have been calling multiple different Costco warehouses. None of them know if they are ever going to get it in. However, one manager told me that they would get it eventually, they just didnt know when. But, I cant assume that he really knows what he is talking about. I am going to wait a few more weeks and call again. If it is not out by Christmas, I dont think I will be able to take it anymore.
    I agree. I would have been able to hold out until they started carrying it, but recently my 650 is having lots more problems with it not turning on and only waking up after I press the reset button.