Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Folks, I have had my 700W for exactly one week, and do love it. I am an old time Palm user from WAAAy back, and miss my free .pdb reading application and books. What is available to day for WM and the 700W in the way of free ereaders and a good source of free ebooks for the 700W? Thanks so much in advance, Richard
    Yeah... ereader. Can't beat it for free.
    You can get a fee ereader or pay for an ereader pro for WM5 but like on Palm OS. Go to http://www.ereader.com
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I tried ereader, but I couldn't get it to open any books. When I copied the books over to the 700w, and clicked on a book, it gave me an error as though it didn't know of any application that would open the book. When I attempted to open the book from within ereader, it just gave me a blank screen. Perhaps I need to uninstall and reinstall the application. Has anyone actually used this application on the 700W successully? Thanks in advance, Richard
    ereader pro is loaded on my 700w, no problems. I have books from my old palm days installed also.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Thanks so much for all your help and advice. I deinstalled and reinstalled the ereader application and it works fine now. Thanks so much again, Richard
    eReader Pro is definitely worth the $9 or $10 bucks.