1.    #1  
    Does the WX support A2DP?

This would make me dump the 700p (incidentally; it is working much better and faster since the latest download of "On Demand" The sluggishness is less. And I was wanting to justify my purchase of the 700WX.
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844 View Post
    Does the WX support A2DP?

This would make me dump the 700p (incidentally; it is working much better and faster since the latest download of "On Demand" The sluggishness is less. And I was wanting to justify my purchase of the 700WX.
    not yet but give it a few days.
    They got a2dp working on an i730, I would bet they will get it to work on this. But it might take some time.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    They got a2dp working on an i730, I would bet they will get it to work on this. But it might take some time.

now that sounds good; then they need to give us support for the 8 gig sd cards. Then we can dump our Ipod's

But I do wonder why they did not get us support (by now) for this since the 700w has been around for almost 9 months now. Hopefully soon. Maybe Samsung should make a pocket pc for Sprint;they have support with their new super thin phone to be release soon by Sprint.
    The 700W has been around for 9 months now and they still haven't gotten A2DP working on it. There's even a long A2DP thread here for the 700W, but it just quietly died.

It may take awhile before we get anything for the 700WX.
    there are other (better) push email solutions for your company. (shameless plug here) iAnywhere's OneBridge provides flawless, reliable push email that (IMHO) rivals what Microsoft offers.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    The hardware supports it but Palm isn't using it yet. Hopefully we get it in a ROM update!
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    what about existing hacks using the stack from the HTC tornado? i've gotten it to work on my 6700 and i'm really considering getting the 700wx cause the 6700 is making me mad more and more often while using it as a phone.
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Tornado patch didn't work on the 700w. It would play music in spurts and lag. Lot's of discussion in the forum about it.

It's the first thing I'm going to try on the wx when I get it.