Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I loved my Ultrasoft Checkbook on my Treo 650. Now I need something that virtually does the same thing on Windows Mobile 5 and the Treo 700wx. (Yes, I have one in hand now and loving it...)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by pauljserna View Post
    I loved my Ultrasoft Checkbook on my Treo 650. Now I need something that virtually does the same thing on Windows Mobile 5 and the Treo 700wx. (Yes, I have one in hand now and loving it...)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Are talking about something to balance checkbooks? pocketquicken is wm5 240x240 compatible. landware.com i like it
    Keep Track from http://www.iliumsoft.com

I have used this on my ipaq for ages. Im not sure on the screen size support, but the site says it will work with Windows Mobile 5.

They have free trial software... try before you buy.
    I like spb finance
  5.    #5  
    Sounds like some good suggestions. Thanks!
    Another vote for SPB Finance.
    Microsoft Money. Its free, but not fully wm5 compatible: that just means you cannot sync w/your PC Money software.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    I need the ability to sync with MS Money and am trying out SPB finance.

Holy crap, am I the only one or does this take forever to sync???
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    do any of these have the ability to sync with my bank online? that's all I'm really interested in.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Most banks have a quicken download that you can sync with if you have Quicken. PocketQuicken comes with QuickenConnect that syncs with Quicken.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Maybe it's time for me to switch. Is Quicken pretty seemless and fast with WM5? I also come from using Ultrasoft Money which is an awesome Palm program.
    Kash76

I like SPB Finance but I don't sync with anything although when I switch devices and get a new computer I will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash76 View Post
    Maybe it's time for me to switch. Is Quicken pretty seemless and fast with WM5? I also come from using Ultrasoft Money which is an awesome Palm program.
    It is fast and works well. My only complaint is that there are no one handed operations so you will be pulling out your stylus to use it.
    I've had Pocket Quicken for about a year on the Treo (palm OS). I paid the $34 or whatever it costs, and I used it MAYBE 7 or 8 times. I'm a person that enters the days receipts at the computer each night and then scan/file them. I know at the beginning of the day what I have to work with in my mind already.

Landware offered a $19.95 transfer from Palm OS to WM5, but I'm going to decline it, and use that $20 on something more valuable to me on the WX. Just my take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    do any of these have the ability to sync with my bank online? that's all I'm really interested in.
    If you are talking about OTA sync then no, Splash Money is the only app that OTA syncs with the bank.

I vote for SPB Finance, it is extremely easy to use. I talked to them about OTA syncing,,,, they said maybe later
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by notjpr View Post
    If you are talking about OTA sync then no, Splash Money is the only app that OTA syncs with the bank.

I vote for SPB Finance, it is extremely easy to use. I talked to them about OTA syncing,,,, they said maybe later

How long does it take for money to sync for you?
    Kash76

Quote Originally Posted by notjpr View Post

actually, I heard that SplashData may be doing a port of SplashMoney (they already have for SpladBlog, SplashID and SplashPhoto)...for those interested:

http://www.splashdata.com/support/wm-money.htm

go there and shoot them an email to show support.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    actually, I heard that SplashData may be doing a port of SplashMoney (they already have for SpladBlog, SplashID and SplashPhoto)...for those interested:

http://www.splashdata.com/support/wm-money.htm

go there and shoot them an email to show support.
    Thanks,,,, that would be awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash76 View Post
    How long does it take for money to sync for you?
    I dont sync with the desktop,,,, sorry.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast