Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I called customer care then said cancel when prompted for the reason for the call. That got me to retentions where I eventually got it.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    ok, thanks...I'm not trying to cancel, though. I am a new Sprint customer looking to purchase a 70wx w/ a Sero plan.
    We went to the store and ask for it..again..and again..and again..and...you get the hint.

We finally got it, along with 300 txt messages, and 7pm for free.

Quote Originally Posted by DaJoker View Post
    ok, thanks...I'm not trying to cancel, though. I am a new Sprint customer looking to purchase a 70wx w/ a Sero plan.
    ok, so you were able to get it at a store? I am going to attempt to pick up the phone at a store, and have the plan moved over by CS. will report on my success or failure

thanks again-
    Update: I am on SERO w/ a 700wx!!!! Thank you to everyone who has helped me figure this out.

I went to a local Sprint store, and once that was complete immediately came home and called Sprint CS. I was lucky to get a rep who immediately transfered me to employee accounts. In 1 phone call and roughly 30 min. I now have SERO w/ my 700wx.
    So they will not do it at the store for you when you sign up for a new plan.

I want to do this, but am hesitant to sign up for all that stuff and then have to worry about being switched to the SERO correctly. Ideally I would like to just take care of everything at the store.
    As far as I know the only 2 ways of getting on a Sero plan are

1) Use the Sero website - If you are a NEW Sprint user I recommend this method as Sero plans have become very difficult to obtain.
    2) Calling into customer care.
    I am new to this also, what is the SERO web address?

Thanks,
    grabeard
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    There's a link to it on the first page of this thread.

http://www.sprint.com/sero
    What's the advantage of being on SERO plan vs. Employee discount plan.

Currently, I am on 1000 Anytime Minutes with unlimited 7 PM Night & Weekend Minutes, all minutes include long distance, Add-a-phone, pcs-pcs for $49.00 (for two lines) + 23% monthly discount. Plus, I have Sprint Power Vision SM Access Pack: $15.00
    Last edited by Dinomon; 10/30/2006 at 10:33 AM.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    The advantage is the SERO plan includes the Power Vision for free in addition to everything you have listed except 7PM nights. Plus, there are many of us, like me, who can't get an employee discount plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by smeg36 View Post
    The advantage is the SERO plan includes the Power Vision for free in addition to everything you have listed except 7PM nights. Plus, there are many of us, like me, who can't get an employee discount plan.
    So can u combine both employee discount and SERO plan???
    I just talked to Sprint and was told they can't swap a current Sprint number to the SERO plan. They say it's only for new service.
    You can combine employee discounts and SERO IF the rep will allow it. I got shot down by about 5 different phone reps (including retentions) trying to add my employee discount to my SERO plan. I finally got it added by requesting it through email support...go figure.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12