1.    #1  
    i have sprint codes for the 6700 and thay are not the same as the 700wx.

the is the list i have from i think ppc6700users.com

only some work...

These codes are built into the modem board's operating system and allow us to troubleshoot, repair, and manage the low level functions on the phone itself. If you dont know exactly what you are doing, dont mess with these. There is a lot of good information stored here.

To use, go to the phone app and dial ## then CODE and # to finish the code. When you are done you can close it out like a windows application. CODE is of course replaced with the alphanumeric (ie ABC=2, DEF=3, GHI=4 ect) number equivelent listed.

The codes

##DEBUG# - Opens a page called field trail. Shows the cellular radio debug info, signal etc... This one is safe for even inexperienced users as you cant mess anything up here. It simply displays information. works

##RTN# - Shows runtime and info on phone. This one is safe for even inexperienced users as you cant mess anything up here. It simply displays information. works

##pst# - edit epst. Displays critical data allows you to edit A-key, NAM settings, CDMA settings, home SID and NID, modem settings, PRL, packet dial string, phone directiry, M.IP settings, M.IP default profile and 5 customer profiles. this one doesn't work. it is the one i used to change the slot cycle index for the delayed ringtone.

##VOCODER# - vocoder??? settings are home orig and roam orig doesn't work

##AKEY# - Allows you to set a AKEY for the phone works

##DATA# - Main programming of Sprint vision options works

##PRL# - unlock PRL don't work

#HELP# - only one # before code... It flashes the screen but nothing else. perhaps a modem reset? don't work

##DIAG# - Passthrough enabled works

##PREV# - Allows you to set the p-rev of your phone
    works

unless someone has a current list just for the 700wx, i will update the first post of this thread as we find the codes.

thanks, cody
    Heh. You beat me to the question, I'm looking for them also.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    Heh. You beat me to the question, I'm looking for them also.
    the main one is the old ##786# it use to allow so much more. I need to change my slot cycle index and can't. I don't know if there were new codes for this or if is accessed through a pst or something. I guess we need a teck to hook us up.