1.    #1  
    ok so i get this girls phone number last night and i enter it in my contacts.....i call her from that number on my contacts list so she can save mine and her phone rings like its should......then later i text her and get this pop up messege

"Message undeliverable. You must first subscribe to the text messaging feature through your service provider"

i have the 2000 sms plan and then sent other texts to other numbers just fine.....her area code is the same as mine also......and this is the ONLY time this has ever happened.....any ideas?
    I know some people have removed texting from their plans because of spam texts. I also have been seeing text blocking/filtering software available. It could be one of those.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I get this message avery once in a while. Have you tried to send her more texts?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ebedoun View Post
    I get this message avery once in a while. Have you tried to send her more texts?
    yes i have about 6 of them with no luck....keep getting the same message