Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow, this thing has more RAM then the 6700! 57MB total
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Wow, this thing has more RAM then the 6700! 57MB total
    More available Ram and more available storage (20+mb more). It's very nice.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post

2) at least on my phone, i have what the ppc6700 users called the "delayed ring tone" bug. it's when you take a land line and call your cell, you hear 2 or 3 rings before your cell starts ringing. this makes to many calls go to voice mail. the fix is with changing the slot cycle index. this requires your msl #.
    got my MSL, but what's the code to enter the re-programming menu?

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I just got mine in hand in Lombard, IL. I called the store this morning & they told me they couldn't sell it until tomorrow. Well I'm super busy tomorrow so I went into the store & talked to the manager. He told me that he didn't know why anyone told me that; they've had them since the 28th, & I'm the 2nd customer. I paid full price since I'm under 1 yr. hopefully selling my 700p will offset the $690 price (w/tax). Going to my hotel to play with it now! Won't activate until I get home.
    Just got back from the Columbia, Maryland store where I picked up my 700wx! They got in 4 yesterday (Friday) and still had 2 left after I got mine. Go for it!
    Only thing that sucked getting it yesterday is none of the reps know how to program them yet, took him like 45 min and 2 calls to tech support to get it programmed. So plan to be in the store for a lil bit if you get them in the next 2 or 3 days
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23 View Post
    Only thing that sucked getting it yesterday is none of the reps know how to program them yet, took him like 45 min and 2 calls to tech support to get it programmed. So plan to be in the store for a lil bit if you get them in the next 2 or 3 days
    ya, that was a biggie for me to. i had to tell them how to do it. i was just guessing though. the problem is when you turn the phone on the radio isn't on until you turn it on. is in flight mode. you can't just turn the phone on and enter the mls to activate. you have to turn the radio on first the the mls will go through. it doesn't make since but it was the problem.
    I thing to note about your Internet account: Your old one will drop if you have the picturemail package with it. When it happened to me, I told the rep that I still wanted my $10 grandfathered EVDO package and he (after some time) was able to do it for me. The windows device doesn't support picturemail as we know. Anyway, just make sure that if you have a grandfathered Internet pack that you push to keep your old deal; they won't automatically do it. The guy on the phone was cool and worked until he found a way to do it.
    Quick ques: How do you disable the menu sounds? I don't want to hear those at all if I press menu, etc.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12