Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    They sent me return kits for my 2 Sprint 700p's to be returned for 700wx's. Her quote went something like this "Well I'll go ahead and get the return kits sent out to you for the 700w....... well actually here it says its called 700 WX is that right?" I said yeah and she said ok. She said I should be recieving them either tuesday or weds because of the holiday. For some reason, when I call in to the business department number posted here

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showpos...57&postcount=2

They have told me it was in. And they were gonna allow me to order it but I went through retentions. So..... I guess its in???
    I can confirm that consumer retentions has the unit as well. I just called 10 minutes ago and they have them ready to go.
    yeah so they have it, doesnt mean that its going to be in the stores any time soon.
    All I am saying is that you want the unit badly enough, Retentions has them available to purchase. That is what I did. I didn't mean anything else by it.
    You didn't say anything wrong, its just everyone here expects the worst (because thats usually what we get). I personally think stores will have them the 3rd, Tuesday the latest, but who am I to judge
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvDucs View Post
    All I am saying is that you want the unit badly enough, Retentions has them available to purchase. That is what I did. I didn't mean anything else by it.
    ok, and how much did you payed? I do want the unit, but i rather wait untill its on the site, so i can get a discount as a new customer, rather then pay $600 for it.
    I have had numerous problems with my 2 month old 700p (the list of issues is too long to get into now). I called Sprint Retentions and explained to the gentleman my particular situation and was told that the 700wx is ready to go and if I was interested in purchasing it, I certainly could....so I did so. I did purchase the unit for full price but they are also sending me a return kit for my 700p. Once the 700p reaches them, I was told that my cc would be refunded. Everything is well documented with Retentions, so all I can do is wait.
    I just bought one here in Florida from the wellington green mall in Welling Florida and I'm posting from it now.

Coming from a 650 and 6700 this thing rocks so far. Will post pics and answer questions in a hour or two once we get back.

Originally business sales had an order in for me but the locql store here had them in as well so I cancellled the business order and grabd it from the store instead.

Will post more when I get home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    I just bought one here in Florida from the wellington green mall in Welling Florida and I'm posting from it now.

Coming from a 650 and 6700 this thing rocks so far. Will post pics and answer questions in a hour or two once we get back.

Originally business sales had an order in for me but the locql store here had them in as well so I cancellled the business order and grabd it from the store instead.

Will post more when I get home.
    sweet!
    did you buy from a sprint store in florida?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Coorspate is about to get 1000 questions to answer!

I'll be the 1st----threading sms???
    Just got mine in Michigan store. Had to pay ful price but retentions credited my account the difference what they were goin to give it to me for so all is good
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My local sprint store in Virginia said they got 2 in today and they will be on sale tomorrow.
    congrats klurfdawg
    Jimmie Geddes
    Keep calling. It took me three tries before I talked to a representative at Retentions that could find it in their system.
    if u have the money go out and buy it full price and have retentions credit your account the difference they said thats no problem and the same difference for them anyways. Can have it in hand today or tomm if you can find a store that has them
    I can't find anything on Palm's site or Sprint's. I guess they DID get lucky!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    My Sprint store has them. I will report back later if I can make it there
    as posted in my other thread but wanted to confirm for others...

it took awhile. the first 20 minutes retentions said it's not available. then i got them to finaly say that it might be availabe for business customers. i then told them that since they couldn't ship like thay promised me on the 31st that i felt that thay should give me one of the ones that thay have abailabe for business. i told them that i didn't care how thay worded it or how thay did it in the computer, i want my phone. it took a little while but i got it. just thought i would let you know.

cody

ps: nobody take my order number and do any thing stupid with it. i posted it trusting you guys and though it would be good proof.
    Last edited by codyppc; 09/01/2006 at 07:24 PM. Reason: removed my order number from post
    congrats cody
    Jimmie Geddes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast