1.    #1  
    Here you go again. Updated yesterday. http://rapidshare.de/files/31471976/playbook.pdf.html
    Last edited by NoLimitz80; 08/31/2006 at 03:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimitz80 View Post
    Here you go again. Updated yesterday. http://rapidshare.de/files/31471976/playbook.pdf.html
    So I can use this .pdf to make calls?

I think you're thread title is a little over dramatic (and probably against forum rules)

Fact is, until it's a) on sprint's site and b) people get a shipping tracking number people are going to say it's delayed.

And that seems to be the case at this point in time.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    So I can use this .pdf to make calls?

I think you're thread title is a little over dramatic (and probably against forum rules)

Fact is, until it's a) on sprint's site and b) people get a shipping tracking number people are going to say it's delayed.

And that seems to be the case at this point in time.
    You know what...Your right. My bad. How do I change title?

***Never mind figured it out. Had to click on advanced to change title***
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimitz80 View Post
    You know what...Your right. My bad. How do I change title?

***Never mind figured it out. Had to click on advanced to change title***
    smart choice

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    already mentioned it in the other thread...it's not delayed.
    -Parrott84

The Treo 700wx was a great device. Especially for one handed use, but it would be hard to give up my Mogul now.

myChristianConnection.org
    Thanks for changing your title, nolimitz. I also changed the thread title (not sure that you are able to do that yourself).
    well im not the only one who called a delay, so before we get fiesty with words lets get the facts-

from the famous Shadowmite's site

Treo 700wx delayed?
    Posted 13 hours, 1 minute ago on August 31, 2006 by shadowmite # Cell Phone Related, News, WM5 PDA

While a delay is normally only verifiable by knowing exactly when it WAS supposed to come out, we are fairly certain 8/31 was in fact a launch date for the 700wx. Yet telesales is still not offering it which could mean that they finally fixed the glitch in telesales ordering it before they were supposed to, or it's not going to be released this week afterall... Only time will tell.