Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34
  1. #21  
    We started selling them yesterday, i work for an affiliate, and i am limited with the internet at work, i will e-mail someone a pic if they want one though
    -Parrott84

    The Treo 700wx was a great device. Especially for one handed use, but it would be hard to give up my Mogul now.

    myChristianConnection.org
  2. #22  
    A sprint affiliate store?
    Jimmie Geddes
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by parrott84 View Post
    We started selling them yesterday, i work for an affiliate, and i am limited with the internet at work, i will e-mail someone a pic if they want one though
    Thats just to funny, a store that doesn't have an internet. some how its really hard to belive. All stores affiliated or not need to acess sprint site via internet for sales and customer support.
  4. #24  
    I think hes saying he may have access to only some sites liek they block some, he said limited access so.... But i dont see how any store started selling them considering its not even the launch yet. I wouldnt be going around promoting, if you did, started selling a phone that isnt released. Sprint does look onto message boards time to time believe it or not, not worth losing your job over. Plus even if you can go to the store and get one you cant activate it until its in the system to oder and its not and prob not until Sat. night
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    Thats just to funny, a store that doesn't have an internet. some how its really hard to belive. All stores affiliated or not need to acess sprint site via internet for sales and customer support.
    We have some access but most is blocked, like i am on TC right now but espn is off limits.
    -Parrott84

    The Treo 700wx was a great device. Especially for one handed use, but it would be hard to give up my Mogul now.

    myChristianConnection.org
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23 View Post
    I think hes saying he may have access to only some sites liek they block some, he said limited access so.... But i dont see how any store started selling them considering its not even the launch yet. I wouldnt be going around promoting, if you did, started selling a phone that isnt released. Sprint does look onto message boards time to time believe it or not, not worth losing your job over. Plus even if you can go to the store and get one you cant activate it until its in the system to oder and its not and prob not until Sat. night
    We could order them last week and they have arrived and been checked into inventory. One of my co-workers bought one, my manager followed all procedures so i am not worried...I am not shipping to people because we are an affiliate but if anyone lives in the area and wants to come get one ok with me and we will activate it for you in the store.


    Yes its an affiliate store...(Answer to an above post)
    -Parrott84

    The Treo 700wx was a great device. Especially for one handed use, but it would be hard to give up my Mogul now.

    myChristianConnection.org
  7. #27  
    dang too bad its a lil far from detroit or id come get one for sure if you can sell them today
  8. #28  
    goes to show what even sprint business rep's know (don't know)

    Todd/Indy
  9. J_Uneek's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    #29  
    Turned out to be some delay huh?
  10. #30  
    yeah, whoever posted that didn't know what they were talking about...

    I wonder, shouldn't the editors change the name of this thread, since it is obviously false. It's people jumping on their high-horse and charging into battle without there being a war going on, who spread false rumors and cause problems for others looking for correct and accurate information.
  11. #31  
    um no its wasnt false, the 700wx was SUPPOSED to be out on the 31st, and was it for sale the 31st? no, so it was delayed until offical launch today. Sure some of us like myself got them friday, but as of thread start on the 31st you could not get them so technically there was a delay
  12. #32  
    Everything I had seen ssaid the 31st was for business customers with a mass market release of september 3rd.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23 View Post
    um no its wasnt false, the 700wx was SUPPOSED to be out on the 31st, and was it for sale the 31st? no, so it was delayed until offical launch today. Sure some of us like myself got them friday, but as of thread start on the 31st you could not get them so technically there was a delay
    Actually if you would have walked into my store on the 30th (not even the 31st, but the 30th) i would have sold you one on the spot, so no, it wasn't delayed and i posted as such on this thread above. I will grant you that probably not every store had them in stock, but this is typical, and both stores in my market had them in soooo.......talk to ups???
    -Parrott84

    The Treo 700wx was a great device. Especially for one handed use, but it would be hard to give up my Mogul now.

    myChristianConnection.org
  14. #34  
    i meant available as in sprint officially sold it and it was not out on the business release date the 31st from sprint.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions