Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre-i-e-i-o View Post
    I think most people that use these data plans have the costs covered by their employers. I also feel that Verizon has a much bigger piece of the corporate pie than does Sprint, even with the latter's acquisition of Nextel. The corporate affiliation explains the data cost

I believe you've hit the nail on the head!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    Its from Palm's recent 10-K filling (which kicked of another ruckus if you recall ) Basically Palm was explaining their main distributors are the networks currently, with Verizon selling like 30% of their devices, and Sprint 15% (dont quote me on the exact percentages, and I dont have time currently to look it up myself again). The main thing is that Verizon:Sprint was 2:1.

Surur
    Dang, I totally missed that. Now the news cycle is over.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123