1.    #1  
    I just got the Treo 700P and I was just wondering if someone could give me an idea on what the differences are between the 700P and the new 700WX. Sprint said that I have 30 days to try out the 700P and if I don't like to simply return it. I've been a Palm OS user for the past 3 years but this new 700WX seems like a good choice somehow.
    Thanks in advance.
    I hear you on this. I have a 700p as well, but think I am going to try out the 700wx. I have a feeling that I am still going to prefer Palm OS over Windows Mobile, but I definitely want to try out this device.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I am getting 700wx too. I do like the POS but they really haven't been advancing it. I think the 700wx will fit the bill nicely. I'm upgrading from a 650, but have used pocket pc os in the past.
    well, i've tried both...(W on the verizon network)

The ONLY thing that is holding me back is IMAP IDLE that chatter does so well.

-dont know about the WX but the W on verizon was very slow in reponsivenes as well (switching apps, and rebooting the phone)
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Be cautious, your "30 days" may actually only be 14. You better have it confirmed several times with your Sprint store before those first 2 weeks are up, otherwise you may be "stuck" with the 700P.
    DJ

"How about I take it to the next level"
    i started a thread here http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=122469 and on the 700p part of treocentral as well. sprintusers also got the same thread. lots of good stuff.